Lighthouse partners with New Hope Resource Center, located in downtown Puyallup, to assist people as they seek to find their way out of homelessness. Our goal is to know, understand, and be able to help those who come to the Center.
Points of connection for Lighthouse and how to get involved:
• provide food and clothing for the food and clothing bank
• provide general supplies such as paper plates, etc.
• volunteer for Freezing Nights
• volunteer to pray and visit with individuals
• volunteer to serve at the drop-in center in a variety of ways
For more info or to volunteer, contact the New Hope Resource Center.