Women's Ministries: Growing together to foster community, discipleship, evangelism, and service. Women's Ministries provides ladies with opportunities to:
- connect with others
- grow in relationship with God
- pray for our community and families
- serve those in need
Ladies, we have new studies for you starting on April 18!
Under the "Women" tab
(use the arrow at the bottom to click through the groups offered),
consider one of these options:
• Ephesians (a Precepts study)
• Plain Talk (a Hollylu Coon study)
• God of Covenant (led by Mary Lindsley)
Women's studies are not just a chance to go through a Bible study.
These groups also give us the opportunity to discover more about our relationship
with God as we grow closer to one another.
Childcare 0-5 is provided during most classes with preregistration. Sign up early to ensure your child's spot!