Preparation for marriage is more than planning for the ceremony. Marriage preparation must also include a commitment to spiritual and relational development. With intentional preparation for your marriage as well as your wedding ceremony, our prayer is that you will experience a satisfying, vibrant and loving marriage that brings glory to God.
Start by taking these steps to arrive at your wedding day:
- submit completed Premarital His and Hers Forms to the LCC office
- set up preliminary conference with a pastor
- after meeting with a pastor, contact the LCC office to reserve a wedding date
- go through premarital counseling using I Promise
- meet with the wedding coordinator
- sign contract
- wedding day!
- continue to enrich your relationship through marriage mentoring, classes, events, and resources