Family Worship - Sundays, August 7 through September 4
Family Worship is a special time of the year when our families get to worship together in the Sanctuary. Kiddos four years and up will attend family-friendly services with their parents. Our nursery and classes through three years of age will remain open.
Join us for weekend gatherings in-person or online!
Weekend Gatherings at LCC• 6:00pm on Saturdays
• 9:00am (ASL interpreted) & 11:00am on Sundays
• Children's Ministries offers KM2 gatherings for kids on Sundays. Click here for all the details.
Online Weekend GatheringsJoin us for weekend gatherings online through our YouTube channel. Services will stream at 6pm on Saturday, 9am and 11am on Sundays. ASL interpreted services will stream at 9:00am on Sundays
Directions to Lighthouse Christian Center
Family Worship (Aug 6/7-Sept 3/4)
- the whole church family worships together
- special object lessons and shorter speaking times
- family communion experience
- fun snacks after services
- kiddos 0-3 years meet in their upstairs classrooms
- no children's church downstairs
For kids who just can't quite make it through the entire worship service, coloring pages and crayons are available. Quiet toys are in the conference room (right side of the main foyer). Parents, we plan to live-stream our service so you won't miss a thing.
Family Worship is a special time of growth; a chance for our children to see the example of all the adults in worship, prayer, and learning beside each other in God's big family.