If you are unable or not ready for in-person gatherings at Lighthouse, join us online via our YouTube channel starting at 6:00pm each Saturday.
Guidelines for Weekend Services at Lighthouse
• If you have younger children, pack a bag with quiet activities. Our KM2 team will have some things to keep your kiddos engaged during the service as well.
**Currently, kids 4 years through 6th grade are invited to join us for in-person kids' gatherings on Sundays at 9:00am and 11:00am. We have very limited space. Preregistration is required. No walk-ins or in-person registration at this time.
• Before you come to church, take the temperatures of everyone in your group. Bring your mask – you’re gonna need it! Masks are required to be worn by those five years and up when entering Lighthouse buildings. We strongly encourage children three years and up to wear a mask.
• Park in the upper parking lot and head to the main entrance of Building 1 (our original building).
If you did not preregister, we will have people who can help you go through the process. If seats are still available in the sanctuary, an usher will lead you in and guide you to your seats.
• Our restrooms will be open but limited to 2 people at a time.
• Our coffee shop remains closed during service times. Feel free to bring your coffee from home. You will need to keep your mask on when not sipping your coffee.
• An online bulletin will be provided through our website and our app. Click here for links to this week's PDF and online fill-in sermon notes and bulletin. These links are updated on the Friday of that weekend's services.
Yes - EVERY time you'd like to attend. In-person registration is available at the door.
2) What are the health guidelines for churches?
Check the website for Washington State to view updated guidelines for churches.
3) Will the weekend services be held in the sanctuary?
Yes. Seating will be limited so be sure to register to save your seats. Overflow venues such as the Fellowship Center or the gym are being discussed.
Masks or face coverings are required to be worn by those five years and older who come into LCC's buildings. We strongly encourage children three years and up to wear a mask. Exceptions: those leading worship and our speakers are not required to wear a mask while on our stage.
5) Will LCC need weekend volunteer help?
6) What about paper bulletins and Welcome Cards?
We will not be handing out paper bulletins and Welcome Cards have been removed from the seats in the sanctuary. Please visit our website to contact us or request prayer. Click here for links to the online bulletin and sermon notes.
7) Do other members of my household have to make a reservation to attend a Sunday service?
One person can register for the entire household. Registration will be required EVERY weekend for the service you would like to attend. In-person registration is available at the door.
8) When can Sunday service reservations be made?
Online reservations will be open for the upcoming weekend from Tuesday at 12:00pm through Thursday at 5:00pm.
9) Will I get to sit with my family or do we have to remain six feet apart?
Seating will be according to the number of people in your household. People within the same household will be seated together. Individual households will be separated by at least six feet for social distancing purposes.
10) So, no handshakes, hugs, or high-fives?
Correct! Air hugs are just fine.
11) What about Children's and Student Ministries during service times?
Currently, kids 4 years through 6th grade are invited to preregister for in-person kids' gatherings on Sunday at 9:00am and 11:00am. Space is very limited. NO walk-ins or in-person registration at this time. Preregistration is required!
We also welcome children of all ages into our worship services. Be sure to include them in your registration for the service you will be attending. If you have younger children, consider bringing a bag with quit activities. Our KM2 team will have some things to keep your kiddos engaged during the service as well.
12) Will there be assigned parking?
Parking is not assigned but we do ask that you park in the upper lot in front of Building 1.
13) What about entrances/exits? Restrooms?
Each worship venue will have its own entrance/exit and assigned restroom.
14) What OTHER precautions is LCC taking?
Staff members and guests are allowed to be in the building if they are healthy and exhibiting no viral symptoms. We have additional hand sanitizers throughout the building and our Facilities Team is following additional cleaning and disinfecting procedures when rooms are used.
15) What about the Coffee Shop?
Our Coffee Shop will NOT be open just yet. Plan to bring your coffee drinks from home for now.
What if I am not ready to come back to in-person worship?
• Keep joining us for our weekend services starting at 6:00pm on Saturday evenings on our YouTube channel. ASL interpreted services will stream at 9:00am on Sundays.
• Access our online weekly bulletin through our website at www.lighthousehome.org/bulletin.
• Click here to share your prayer requests with us.
Be encouraged! Know that we care for and love you deeply. Let's continue to worship Jesus no matter our physical location. Keep praying that we may all feel safe to be together soon!
In-Person Gatherings for Kids (Sunday, May 16)
• We practice social distancing and wear masks.
• We preregister each week, Tuesday at noon - Thursday at 5pm.
• We are temporarily limited to kids 3 years through 6th grade.
Kids at home, click here for some fun stuff just for you!
CLICK HERE to preregister your child (3 years-6th grade) for 9:00am on May 16.
CLICK HERE to preregister your child (3 years-6th grade) for 11:00am on May 16.
REGISTER FOR WEEKEND GATHERINGS: May 15-16
Registration opens at noon on Tuesday, May 11. Registration closes at 5:00pm on Thursday, May 13. Age-appropriate activity bags are provided each weekend for kiddos attending gatherings with their parents in the sanctuary. In-person registration is available at the door.
Saturday, May 15 at 6:00pm
Sunday, May 16 at 9:00am (ASL interpreted) & 11:00am
Please note: If your child, 3 years through 6th grade, wishes to attend KM2 on Sunday, you must preregister them separately each week using the links above for in-person gatherings for kids. NO walk-ins or in-person registration at this time.