Congratulations on your engagement!
Preparation for marriage is more than planning for the ceremony. Marriage preparation must also include a commitment to spiritual and relational development. With intentional preparation for your marriage as well as your wedding ceremony, our prayer is that you will experience a satisfying, vibrant, and loving marriage that brings glory to God.
Start by taking these steps to arrive at your wedding day:
• Submit a completed Premarital His and Hers Forms to the LCC office.
• Attend a preliminary conference with a pastor.
• After meeting with a pastor, set a wedding date and reserve a space at LCC.
• Go through premarital counseling using I Promise.
• Meet with the wedding coordinator.
• Sign the wedding contract.
• Host rehearsal.
• Enjoy your wedding day!
• Continue to enrich your relationship through marriage mentoring, classes, events, and resources.